CASUAL CAFE CHEF/COOK
Keep it Simple Hospitality are looking for a passionate and driven Chef, or an experienced cook who loves creating delicious food, to join our new and exciting café in Milton.
Our philosophy and ethos as a company revolves around great people, quality food and excellent customer service.
The menu is, as our name suggests – simple. A small variety of fresh breakfast, brunch and lunch items. There will also be a range of made-to-go foods on display to satisfy takeaway customers.
The successful applicant must have the following skillset and experience:
• 2years+ experience in a kitchen;
• Great communication skills;
• Be hands on in a high-volume kitchen;
• Current food safety requirements and legislation;
• Aptitude and innovation to to understand how to deliver a modern seasonal menu including; weekly specials
• Effective and efficient coordination of the kitchen;
• Keeping up to date with cooking trends and best practice.
The role is casual, with 1 guaranteed full weekday and the potential for Sundays and extra shifts as the cafe grows. You will have early starts, however with only breakfast and lunch service included, early starts means early finishes.
This is your chance to join our Head Chef and make your mark in a busy, high traffic, growing suburb with a small team of fun and vibrant hospitality loving colleagues.
Please submit your resume/cv and cover letter to