CASUAL BARISTA/ALL ROUNDER
Keep it Simple Hospitality are looking for a passionate and driven Barista / Cafe All Rounders who loves creating excellent coffee to join our new and exciting café in Milton.
Our philosophy and ethos as a company revolves around great people, quality food and excellent customer service.
The menu is, as our name suggests – simple. A smaller, simple variety of fresh breakfast, brunch and lunch items. We have a range of made-to-go foods on display to satisfy takeaway customers – being in a competitive environment it is always imperative that our coffee is excellent and consistent.
The successful applicant must have the following skillset and experience:
• 12mths+ experience Café or Restaurant;
• Effective and efficient café assistant including front of house stock control, ordering, liaising with suppliers and monitoring pricing;
• Trained and proficient high-volume barista;
• Great communication and leadership skills;
• Current food safety requirements and legislation;
• Excellent in customer service and engagement;
• Aptitude and innovation to contribute creatively to modern seasonal menus including weekly specials;
• Keeping up to date with coffee trends and best practice.
You will be rostered casually including one full day per week (full time staff relief) responsible for opening and closing the café , which will involve early starts. However with only breakfast and lunch service, early starts also mean early finishes. The role will be casual 1-3 days a week with an opportunity to switch to full-time should a position arise and parties agreeing on suitability. Saturday availability is a necessity.
This is your chance to make your mark in a busy, high traffic, growing suburb with a small team of fun and vibrant hospitality loving colleagues.
Please submit your resume/cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org